DUNAMIS MIND offers professional advice and expertise in corporate law to companies that intend to
- determine or change the name of the company (company name)
- review or revise its statutes
- hold a general meeting of shareholders or a general assembly
- issue a new class of capital shares
- allocate or transfer capital shares
- buy back shares or reduce their share capital
- appoint or recall managing directors
- change its legal form between public and private or between limited and unlimited
- be deleted from the commercial register or re-established/reactivated
DUNAMIS MIND prepares all necessary documents, shareholders’ resolutions, resolutions of the board of directors, minutes and official forms for completion, signing, etc., combined with straightforward, targeted advice.
The newer English Company Law (Companies Act 2006) has made most of the processes and procedures more complicated, and the associated company law obligations of the directors make it more important than before that the processes are implemented in accordance with the law and that legally effective resolutions and documents, including their documentation, are drawn up.
You can rely on our DME DunamisMind expertise and experience to ensure that all legal requirements are fully met.